Reception | Front Desk | Social Media
Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness,
San Francisco, CA 94111
$17.00 to $25.00 /hour
PART-TIME CAREER POSITION:
Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness is looking for brilliant talent.
Big heart? Brilliant customer service? Excellence? Love being a part of a big mission?
Business's mission and purpose is:
To provide support at the highest level, to service providers who they, in turn, support their clients and patients to find pain relief, improved mobility, increased wellness and over-all great quality of life! Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness does this by providing the infrastructure, marketing, facility, and training.
::: Diamond Wellness 7 Core Business Values :::
- Be Brilliant in all you do, say, and be. Surround ourselves and others with brilliance. Ask yourself, "Is it brilliant" as a gauge to know if it can be improved. - If it can be improved, seek authorization to improve, or do it on the spot if it's small! (personal and professional growth, no excuses, no justification. 100% on it, 100% of the time!
- Positive, Optimistic & Loving Every day is a great day. No gossiping & no complaining!
- Above & Beyond! Over-deliver for Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness, clients, team, environment & community
- Personal Responsibility! Treat their biz as your own, own your mistakes. Be conscientious of biz reputation, clinical outcomes for clients. Reduce or eliminate expenses to increase P&L.
- Speak Up: Positive or Negative, In real-time. Find solutions to every complaint.
- Support the business to Contribute / Give Back: Suicide Prevention.org, WeGIveBack
- Get Shiz Done While Having Fun! Fast, Accurate Action to Completion (FAAC!)
CAN YOU SAY YES TO ALL SEVEN CORE VALUES?
You MUST be a team player and enjoy interacting with clients and a small group of employees, along with a few service providers and the practice owner. This dynamic role is a part-time position but may become available for full-time as the business needs change.
- Greet, assist, accommodate and escort all clients and visitors with a courteous joyful nature. Guest check-in with booking software
- Provide the highest level of customer service, including responding to email and phone inquiries with professionalism, humor, and consistency
- Communicate and engage clients with post-service options with Diamond Wellness, including product sales, booking future programs or appointments and maintenance membership when appropriate.
- Field both internal and external general questions and inquiries from prospects, medical professionals, clients, and media
- Assist with general office duties including filing, billing, data entry, and helping out on special projects.
- Post and support social media
- Handle marketing for in-person and digital programs and events
- Clean/sweep front porch and area in front of the business on Lombard Street, light cleaning inside as needed, water plants and general interior maintenance of the facility.
- This role reports to the Office Manager or Director
- Experience in a medical or wellness center preferred but not required.
- Experience and passion for health & wellness
- Consultative Sales proficiency is highly preferred (Google this type of sales approach)
- Able to accept constructive criticism designed to grow your skills while benefiting the business.
- Previous personal or professional medical/ beauty service/ salon/ spa experience
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively
- Technologically savvy
- Retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- Walk up a flight of stairs, sit at an office desk, lift approximately 30-ish pounds when needed, work on a Mac computer with an external keyboard and monitor.
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness has a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) of job expectations.
IF YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE ON THEIR TEAM, THEY WILL REVIEW YOUR PERFORMANCE EVERY 30-DAYS AND DECIDE IF A PAY RAISE IS WARRANTED BASED ON THESE KPIs.
(HOWEVER: after 2-4 weeks, if they feel your performance does not match the amount they are paying you, they will either reduce your compensation accordingly to reflect your level of competency, or they may be forced to end your employment if you are not able to elevate your performance and skills.)
Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness team is passionate about the environment, and recycle, pre-cycle, reuse and save. They expect you to do so, too!
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.