Benefits: 401(k) matching, employee discount, flexible schedule, health insurance, PTO
1060 OB GYN is seeking a Front Desk Medical Receptionist to be the face of our Upper East Side Office in New York. We offer comprehensive obstetrics and gynecological services. Our goal is to provide individualized and high quality care to all of our patients. We are affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. EMR Used: Practice Fusion.
A great opportunity to grow in healthcare fields. Both experienced and non-experienced candidates are welcome, including fresh graduates.
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors and patients.
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment and maintenance repairs.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical/healthcare office experience or educational background
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills