Bilingual Medical Receptionist
(Open to entry level candidates)
Acu-Care Acupuncture & Chiropractic
Artesia, CA, 90701
$13 - $14 an hour
Full-time or Part-time
Urgent Job Opening
*MUST SPEAK SPANISH!*
Take your career to the next level. Bring your enthusiasm and customer-centric energy to this highly rated acupuncture and chiropractic clinic.
As the Front Desk Medical Receptionist, you will greet visitors warmly, check them in, schedule appointments, and file documents. People walk in with pain and walk out smiling.
A great opportunity to grow in administrative or healthcare fields. Work full-time or part-time. Health, vision, and dental insurance offered to full-time employees.
Sanitizing between customers, staff and patients wears masks, and social distancing enforced.
Variety of office support activities that include
- Data entry
- Telephone and counter reception
- perform related duties as assigned
- Sets and confirms appointments
- Answering telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Make positive first impressions for all callers and guests
- Quick to manage multiple priorities with meticulous attention to detail to keep busy front office moving throughout the day
The rockstar candidate would have:
- Excellent phone and people skills a must
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent follow-through
- Must be responsible, punctual, and dependable.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Pleasant demeanor, consistently demonstrates a positive attitude, and a professional team player
- Friendly and articulate
- Spanish (Required)
- Open to entry level candidates
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Criminal background check (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.