Competitive benefits: Dental insurance, Employee discount, Paid time off
Come join the friendliest Dental Office in town, so nice we said it twice: Nice Nice Dental.
As a Dental Receptionist/Treatment Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to facilitate the patient’s office experience in being seamless and ensure the patient leaves well informed and prepared for their next appointment. This includes ensuring the patient understands their treatment plan, the benefits of treatment, insurance benefits, assisting with financial arrangements and coordination of appointments.
Schedule: M,W,F 6:30- 3 Tue, Thr 10-6:30 , 35-40 hrs/week
- Prepare and present treatment plan and financial estimates to patients for all prescribed treatment.
- Schedule patient treatment appointments; reschedule patients that miss their appointment and call patients that have not completed treatment.
- Manage the Doctor and hygiene schedules to achieve utilization goals through efficient use of appointment time.
- Work with clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate individuals.
- Assist patient with financial arrangements.
- Complete pre-authorization.
- Handle all treatment paperwork including consent forms, policy forms and exit paperwork.
- Effectively communicate and develop a strong working relationship with the Doctor and promote teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors.
- Check patients out.
- Answer and return incoming calls from patients.
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPAA laws and guidelines with regards to patient’s records.
- Follow and demonstrate commitment to the Rose Dental Group policies, professional expectations and Service Excellence Standards.
- Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education High School Diploma or GED required. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Focus on customer service
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Must have 2+ years of experience.
- Experience with OpenDental Software preferred.
- Must be great and speedy with technology, and fast typer.