Competitive benefits: employee discount + paid time off
If you speak Spanish, please apply!
Bring your passion for patient care to this exceptional and modern dental office. You will be in charge of both front desk reception and dental/medical billing to help create an excellent patient experience.
Candidates with prior dental/medical insurance experience are preferred, but we are open to less experienced candidates with the right skills. If you are willing to learn, we will train and teach you!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Creating, billing out, and following up on claims
- Entering insurance breakdowns and posting insurance checks/EFT's
- Creating write-offs and writing narratives
- Creating a daily deposit
- Collections and accounts receivable management
- Re-bill unpaid and negotiate denied claims
Front desk responsibilities:
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Handle phones and schedule appointments
- Manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
- Organize referrals to other medical specialists
- Dispatch lab work appropriately
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment
- Prepare and mail billing statements
- Manage inventory of dental office supplies
- Spanish speaking applicants are highly encouraged to apply even if missing some of the requirements below
- Dental/medical office experience or similar education (preferred)
- Excellent dental/medical insurance skills or be willing to learn (preferred)
- Dental/medical billing/coding experience is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) is a must!