**Must either have or be prepared to obtain Medical Lab Technician (ASCP) Certification soon after being hired.**
Bring your passion for patient care to one of the top cancer treatment offices in Florida. Hematology Oncology Associates was established over 35 years ago, and has grown to include 7 Board Certified Hematology and Oncologists in 3 convenient locations. Their goals are to provide state of the art cancer treatments with a high level of compassionate care in a warm inviting environment.
Urgently seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician with a Medical Lab Technician (ASCP) certification.
- Organize work by matching computer orders to samples
- Maintain quality results by running standards and controls, performing routine equipment maintenance, and monitoring quality control measures and protocols
- Identify and communicate abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel
- Provide test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating hematology, urinalysis, and coagulation equipment
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians, and any other individuals by following established standards and procedures
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- High School Diploma
- Must either have or be prepared to obtain Medical Lab Technician (ASCP) Certification soon after being hired
- Relevant experience as a Lab Tech or similar role
- Analyzing information
- Chemistry techniques
- FDA Health Regulations
- Infection control
- Clinical Lab Testing
This private Hematology Oncology Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.