Bring your managerial expertise to this highly rated sleep equipment and customer service company! Guardian Sleep is based in San Jose, CA and focuses on providing quality durable medical equipment (DME) and superior customer service to the community. This sleep company is looking to add a stellar Office Manager to handle all duties related to office operations medical billing. If you want to work for a great company, we want to hear from you!
As an Office Manager, you’ll ensure the office is flowing smoothly. You will also prepare, process, and collect all payments. Medical billing and DME experience is required! Background in project management preferred.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MB1
- Manage general office flow and direct staff for billing duties
- Prepare and collect Medicare, Medicaid, and other commercial insurance claims
- Document amounts due for medical procedures and services
- Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations
- Follow up on accounts for billing and on overdue accounts
- Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information
- Investigate and appeal denied claims
- Help patients develop patient payment plans
- Maintain billing software by updating rate change, cash spreadsheets, and current collection reports
- Other office manager duties
- Medical billing or claims experience required
- DME (Durable Medical Equipment) background
- Project management or management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and date entry
- A bonus if you have experience using Brightree CRM program
- Detail oriented, organized, dependable, professional
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!