Join this well established medical office as a Medical Receptionist. Advanced Heart And Vascular Center is looking for a stellar teammate to greet and welcome guests. If you're looking for the next step in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will take charge of the front-end of the office. Your duties will include checking patients in, updating medical records and verifying insurance coverage. Experience in a medical office setting is a huge plus!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Check patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Request authorization request for outpatient services and referrals
- Check eligibility and verify medical insurance coverage
- Schedule appointments and prepare charts
- Update patient information
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Experience in a medical office setting is a plus!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Organized and able to multitask
- High school diploma or equivalent
Advanced Heart And Vascular Center goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.