Part Time Patient Access Registrar
The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center
Austin, TX 78746
Benefits: Dental, health, and vision, insurance, PTO
Part Time- Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday 11AM-7PM.
The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center is searching for an energetic Part Time Patient Access Registrar to join our growing team. They pride themselves in providing true quality care to their patients and give you the resources to make that happen.
The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). They provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
- Patient Registration: 1 year (Preferred)
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year in hospital registration, experience preferred
- Experienced in a medical customer service environment required
- Experience in handling and balancing cash required
- Able to operate computer software, phones, and other business systems
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.