Massage Therapist or Physical Therapist
Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness,
San Francisco, CA 94111
$40 - $100 an hour
Flexible schedule: You choose from Monday to Friday, 10am - 5pm
Hours per week: 10-19
Who Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness IS:
- Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness.
- They have been helping clients for 25 years in the Marina District, as San Francisco's very first Wellness Center!
- They have an excellent reputation for providing comprehensive stress and pain relief & are well-known in the community for Pain Relief & Movement / Functional Therapy.
- Their services range from relaxing and stress relieving massages to corrective, rehabilitative, Active Myofascial Therapy, neuromuscular reeducation, fitness programs, ergonomic solutions, and physical therapy.
(Please note: They are not a spa, nor a medical office. Nonsurgical, nonpharmaceutical.)
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
They're Looking For You If You're:
- A business-minded, entrepreneurial Massage or Physical therapist.
- You want to grow your practice by providing brilliant, clinical results using evidence-based approaches and understand the current pain science.
- You want to focus on what you love and are great at -- helping clients feel their best!
- You want us to handle some or all of your "back-end" business stuff such as payments, bookings, laundry, cleaning, etc.
- You are professional, polite, fun to be around, and are ethical.
- You want to generate your own clientele and have us help you get more clients.
They provide a terrific, large therapy room in their beautiful, Edwardian flat for you to see your clients and if you also want them to promote you, they can book you with their clients.
You will see clients as part of their own practice in their warm, friendly environment with a small group of other great hand-picked providers.
They have a front desk person available to help you with check-in and check-out for your clients. They can also do your marketing and get you involved with successful promotions to help you attract more dream clients, generate more revenue, and maximize your business.
If this sounds good to you -- you may have found your new biz home!
They are looking for all levels of experience of competent, professional, friendly practitioners for set days/times as well as for intermittent on-call work.
Their Goal is to help you run YOUR business using their facility and admin/marketing team:
They can work as your 'front & back office' support team. They can provide everything for you including marketing and getting you clients, front-desk reception, and billing ... everything to help YOU develop YOUR dream practice using their infrastructure to support your practice.
To work at their center, you must have:
- Either San Francisco Massage Permit (Health Dept.) or CAMTC or license to practice or Physical Therapist license and permits
- Professional Liability Insurance
- San Francisco Business Permit (tax collector's office)
- Professional Appearance, personality and great skills!
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.